When a sine bar is placed on a level surface the top edge will be parallel to that surface. If one roller is raised by a known distance, usually using gauge blocks, then the top edge of the bar will be tilted by the same amount forming an angle that may be calculated by the application of the sine rule.
Brand Name : Samrat
HSN Code :
Dispacth time (Days) : Ex Stock or 2 – 3 days after your confirmed order and Payment
• Made from high quality alloy steel.
• Used for precision measurement, setting of angles.
• Center distance between rollers is within ± 0.005mm.
• Accuracy for squareness, Flatness & Parallelism is within 0.005mm.
• Hardness-60 ± 2 RC & Tempered.